Friday

My Seat At The Back Of The Room

Thank you to the 50+ people who showed up to take a look at my fairly rough cut of "Route 66 - Ten Years Later". Tom and the staff at Webster Wine Bar did a fabulous job of making sure every glass was filled, and everyone had a seat. I can't thank you guys enough. Sandstorm Rosencrans has my eternal thanks for the loooong hours she put in getting the last minute PDF behind the scenes book together for the DVD/Book combos being sold. Also, a thanks to everyone who came up and gave an honest opinion to the piece. It's been an interesting journey putting together a movie with minimal planning and a story that changed once we got into it. Right now all the technical issues have been worked out, the final edit is in place and I'm getting together with a musician to do the sound track, be looking for a proper release mid spring and another party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment